Monday, August 9, 2010

getting ready

Everything is all sorted to go- getting all packed tonight. I fly to Auckland tomorrow and stay a night there, then fly to Singapore early Wed morning. Very excited and cant wait to see the big wide world. I race on the 16th, which is one week today. 32 athletes in my race at the Youth Olympics, the start list has just come out and numbers have been drawn randomly by previous Olympic champions/medalists which is cool.

I'd like to thank all the people from the community that have helped me out, especially the Riversdale/Waikia/Gore community- without your support I really would've struggled to get to this point. I'll try and keep this updated everyday from now so keep an eye out!!

Aaron

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Aaron :)
    Oh.. and you'd also like to thank all us people at training in the mornings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron

    All the best with your trip and training leading up to the Youth Olympics. We are looking forward to seeing how things are going and how you get on.

    Ben wants you to know that he is training for the cross country at the moment and can run 10 laps non-stop (small laps).

    Good luck from
    Judy, Andrew, Benjamin (your number 1 fan) and Georgia.

    ReplyDelete